Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Lima (San Luis) Peru – Week 7

Hello! Well I hope that all of you had an amazing last week! It was a really good week here! It flew by! Because Friday, Saturday and Sunday I didn't have very much proselyting time due to a meeting I had on Friday and conference on Saturday and Sunday.

Well good news! Our investigator Gustavo was able to come to one of the conference sessions with us and he said that he really enjoyed it. He is progressing and is a great investigator. He always reads and does his homework that we leave him. He loves to learn more every time we visit him. He always has very good questions. You can tell that someone is interested in what they're hearing or learning from the questions that they ask. He always has questions that make us think, but those are the best kinds of questions. He's been praying so that he will be able to stop working on Sundays and be able to keep the sabbath day holy. I will keep you updated on how he progresses.

This week we will find out if the investigator of 8 years will be get baptized anytime soon. This Wednesday will be the day that he decides to get married or separate from is girlfriend. So, we're eagerly waiting on that.

Conference like always was great because it was a great opportunity to listen and to learn. During these next weeks I'll be listening to the talks again, because I downloaded them today on my USB. I hope that you all had the opportunity to enjoy them. AND if not, you should go and listen to them. 

Have an amazing week! And I love you all!

Elder Farnsworth
Peru Lima East Mission

Something from Pizza Hut?

Dad and Brothers
(Tyler's Trainer - Dad
and the other elders he has trained - Tyler's brothers)
Mission Leadership

No comments:

Post a Comment