Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Lima (San Luis) Peru – Week 6

Hello! Well tomorrow are transfers. But........ My entire district doesn't have transfers. That’s ok! Now we have 6 weeks more so that we can work together and find more people to teach! But the challenge that I'll have now is 2 elders from my district will be finishing their missions this transfers and one will be finishing next transfers. So, there are a few of them that need a lot of encouraging these next couple weeks.

During this past week my comp and I were able to invite someone to baptism. And he accepted! So, we are very excited about that. He has lots of potential! His name is Gustavo. He works on Sundays so he didn't come yesterday, but we taught him last night that he needs to keep the sabbath day holy. And he said that he'll talk with his boss today. And we're eagerly waiting to find out if he did it. He is the type of investigator that everyone wants. He reads and he understands what we teach him, and he writes it all down to remember it and to study it after we leave. I'll keep you updated on what happens with him. He also has a son that is listening as well. During this week we'll extend him the invitation of baptism

I also did splits with an elder this week and ha-ha I think that his bed had bed bugs and ha-ha it kinda sucked. We also found some other great people this last week. They're good, but don’t have as much potential as the other two do. We've been trying to work more with the ward to find investigators. So, we've made a few plans with them to help us find news. I hope that we can get these plans up and going to see progress.

This is what was in my soup today.... 4 chicken feet and a heart.... Ha-ha I didn’t eat it. Well I hope you have a great week and I love you!

Elder Farnsworth




No comments:

Post a Comment