Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Lima (San Luis) Peru – Week 10

Hola! I hope that this last week was as good as mine was. My companion and I had a really good week! It also flew by like all the weeks, but this time a little faster. Partly due to yesterday and the Census. I can officially say that I've participated in my first and last Peruvian Census. To be honest it wasn't as cool as I thought it'd be. So, we just stayed in the house until 5. All my other comps slept the whole afternoon. I just sat there and studied.

This week was good because my comp and I had lots of success in finding new investigators. And we had some good solid contacts. We also had the opportunity to work with a member in our ward who was the old ward mission leader. He spent a few hours with us showing us the old investigators and some part member families. So that was very nice of him and it helped us a lot! When the wards and the missionaries work together is when the miracles happen. And right now, there is a spark that started in our ward. I hope that we can keep the spark alive and make it into a fire. Then this ward will be able to become better and have lots of success here.

We were also able to visit the person who wants to be baptized really bad. He told us that whatever it takes he will be baptized the last week of this month or the first of the next. He really wants it but he is still deciding on getting married or separating himself. Well I'm really hoping that he makes his goal! Have a good week!

The pic is of my Peru jersey that someone gave to me! I love you all.

Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment