Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Lima (San Luis) Peru – Week 5

Hola! Well this week passed by really fast and to be honest not a whole happened. But it was still a great week! Like always.

Well we walked, walked and walked a little more. And we contacted, and contacted and contacted and a lot more. Ha-ha that’s about all we did. Ha-ha jk. But yes that was a lot of what we did. I was able to do splits with an elder in my district. He will be going home in November. And he's still working really hard so that’s good! Because lots of elders as they're going home get trunky and don't work real hard. I also had my interview with president. It was a great opportunity to get advice from him to help me with my area and my district. My companion and I have been thinking of a lot of ideas to try and get the ward excited to do missionary work. So, I think we are going to start doing English classes once a week to try and have nonmembers come and then we will be able to make appts to meet with them in their houses and share our message with them. And we have been trying to visit the ward leaders to get to know them and get references. But almost all of them said that they don't talk with their neighbors and don't have friends. So, we are going to take the advice of Bishop Caussee who is the presiding bishop of the church and do a special fast with them to help them find friends that we can teach! There is a lot to plan and do with my comp this week! And this is the last week before transfers.

Well that is all for the week! And I don't have any pics.... Sorry mom..... Next week! Have a great week! I love you all!

Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment