Monday, June 26, 2017

Lima (Manchay) Peru – Week 5

Well this has been a very memorable week. We had our last multizone meeting with President Boswell. This Friday he and his wife will be leaving and returning to the good ol' USA. President and Sister Amato will be here that same day.

So our last multizone meeting was amazing! It was seriously amazing and I'll remember it forever. One of the best parts was that he made homemade root beer. It was amazing. It was the first time that I’ve had some since I left on my mission. But the best part was to be able to hear President’s last testimony. Wow let’s just say that it was it amazing. I felt the spirit so strong. It has been such an honor to be able to be in his mission. He will be deeply missed. But I am just as excited for President Amato to come here, and to have the opportunity to be able to learn and grow from him.

Well this last weekend we had a baptism that I had been mentioning for the last couple weeks. We were just waiting on her interview for her to be able to be baptized. It all got finalized in this past week so that was very exciting. Her name is Ashly and she is 18 years of age. She was very interesting to teach. Haha just because she had lots of questions. It is great, but she asked some of the weirdest questions that I had never heard before. So I was able to learn a lot from her, to help my knowledge grow. We are also teaching another person that is 17 years and he is called Marlon. He is great and really has the desire to learn more about the gospel. He has a baptismal date for the 15th of July. He is progressing quickly. He already has 3 attendances to the church. I'll keep you updated on him.

Well have a great week and keep reading your scriptures and praying! Here is a pic of my new president in the MTC right now.

Elder Farnsworth
President and Sister Boswell
President and Sister Amato
Ashly's baptism
Water Heater?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment