Monday, July 3, 2017

Lima (Manchay) Peru – Week 6



Hello! Wow I can’t believe that tomorrow is the 4th of July and I won’t even be there to celebrate it..... . But that’s ok I'm doing something better than having a BBQ! Well this last week was very exciting! We said goodbye to President Boswell and said hello to President Amato and his family. I was able to be in President Boswell’s last training, and then two days later we met President Amato and his family. We ate some Brazilian food that was really good! I'm really excited to work with him. He and his wife are so excited to be here, and they have lots of enthusiasm to work with the missionaries. Their first day here after their long flight, they went and proselyted with some missionaries. That shows their desire to be here and to help in the work of the Lord.

Well this was a really good week in my area and with my companion. We had a lot of success in the area. We found a bunch of new investigators that seem very interested in our message. We found a single mom with 3 kids that seem to have a lot of potential to accept the gospel of Jesus Christ. We invited them to baptism for the 29th of July and they accepted it! So we were really excited about that and we have a lot of good appointments lined up for this week!

Well today has been a fun relaxing day! We went to a supermarket to buy some things and I found a vanilla coke and was very excited about that. Those are very rare here. We also went to pizza hut for LUNCH! Well that’s how my week was! I hope that you all have a fun and safe 4th of July! Talk to ya next week!

Elder Farnsworth  😎


Amato Family
Pizza Hut and Vanilla Coke

No comments:

Post a Comment