Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Peru Lima East Mission - Day One

Hey I'm just emailing you that I made it to Perù. It took us 2.5 hours to get from the airport to the mission office. And then we met our companions and had a few short classes. Now I am officially out in the field. We stopped by our house to drop my stuff off and now we are out. I couldn't find my camera cord so I can't send pictures........ But I'll find it in my bag and I'll send them to you next week! My comp is from Perù and he speaks only a little English. So it’s kinda hard to communicate with him. It was kinda sad to leave my friends from the CCM. But I’ll see them every once in a while. Well I don't have much more time... So I'll talk to you next week! You should be receiving an email from the president with a picture of us. He is one of the nicest guys I've ever met! Well I've gotta go, I love you and I'll give you a lot more info next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment