Monday, April 16, 2018

Lima (LaMolina) Peru – Week 17

Hola Buenas Días!

I can't believe that we are in the last week of this transfer! It’s crazy!!!! The time has just flown by. I feel like it was yesterday that my comp and I received the call that we were going to stay together and here we are 5 weeks later. I must say that this was one of the best transfers of the mission so far. My comp and I have been able to work hard and have lots of success! Even though he is one of those Utahans, I've grown to deal with him! Haha jk he's great! Even though he thinks that Utah is better than Idaho. Oh well, one day he will recognize that he's wrong! I'm really glad and thankful that we've been able to work together for this time because his strengths are my weaknesses and my strengths are his weaknesses. Because of that we have been able to work and have so much success! It’s amazing how the Lord puts you with people that are the best for you in that moment. Well maybe if we get lucky the Lord will keep us together for another transfer!

This last week we were able to have the baptism of Olga. She is Mexican. So that was definitely very interesting. Because when I got my mission call I never thought that I would teach or baptize anyone that’s not Peruvian. But now we've had a Mexican and Venezuelans. So that's awesome that we have been able to help people from several different places get to know Christ and His Gospel.

Haha this week I also was able to go and visit my favorite place. The toe doctor! Haha I know that in this moment my mom is probably having a small panic attack. But don't worry I'm all good! But this time I was able to include a picture to always remember the memories that I've made there! I hope you enjoy it! This past Saturday we had the opportunity to leave and proselyte with some missionaries that are in the MTC here in Lima. They do this activity to help them get to know a little better the mission field and I was able to leave with 2 Filipinos. They're really cool and humble! They will be great missionaries and they will be coming to this mission.

Well I hope that you all have a great week and I love you all!

Elder Farnsworth






No comments:

Post a Comment