Monday, February 12, 2018

Lima (LaMolina) Peru – Week 8

Hello how are you all?? I really hope that all is well with each and every one of you! Because every day here in the mission is great even if it’s a hard one. This last week was a great one like always but it was also a very interesting one. Haha interesting because of things that happened differently than we had hoped. But that's all part of the experience. Planning, acting and hoping that they all come out well. But when they don't happen like we would like them to, you've gotta change your plans and try again. That is one thing that I've learned a lot here is that a lot of things happen and they're out of your control, so all you can do is control what you can to the best of your ability. And as you do that you'll be able to have more success and not worry a lot about the things you can't. The mission is great because I have been able to learn a ton and I know that all of the things that I'm learning will have a huge impact on my life after. But over all I have learned that you can't be afraid to fail, because from your failures you can learn and become better. But you always need to have a positive attitude and always get back up when you fall.

During this week my comp had a last-minute leadership meeting early in the morning on Wednesday to make more plans and put then into practice these plans so that we can reach our goal for this month. So, it was good to just sit down and really think about what we can do. Because plans are something that are so important, without goals and plans we won’t reach anything.

This last week in our area we did 3 different splits with other missionaries in the zone. So, I stayed every time because my comp didn't know the area well enough to stay. They were good opportunities to learn and teach with the elders that I did them with.

This week to come should be another great week here in the mission. The pics that are attached are from last Pday as a zone! I hope that you all have an amazing week!

Elder Farnsworth





No comments:

Post a Comment