Monday, November 20, 2017

Lima (San Luis) Peru – Week 14

Hello fam and friends! How are all of you doing?

Well this was another really fast week here in the mission. I feel like it was only yesterday that I was sitting here in internet writing a letter. But it has been a whole week. But I feel like this week will go by even faster. Because tomorrow we will have a training for my companion, Wednesday will be interviews, Thursday district meeting and Friday weekly planning. So, it’s going to be a very full week!

Well we should be having a baptism here this weekend!! And with luck we'll have two. The last baptism in my area was in I think May.... It’s been way too long since the baptismal font has been used. So, we'll have to give it a nice clean this week, so the water isn't dirty. Our baptism that is almost 100 percent sure. His name is Jonathon.

Well we also had another good week in finding new investigators. So, we have some good new people to work with. During the weeks to come. I hope that they will progress. Because the thing that we're seeing more here is we can find people now, but they don't want to progress. But I know that there are people here waiting for us.

I hope that you all have an amazing week. Don't forget to do your daily prayers and read the BOM every day. It really does change lives. I love you all! Hasta luego!

Elder Farnsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment