Monday, July 31, 2017

Lima (Manchay) Peru – Week 10

Well this was a great week! It flew by like all of the other weeks! We were able to go to the temple and we took some cool pictures while we were there! Haha and something pretty disgusting happened this last week!

Well our investigator passed his baptismal interview this past Saturday! So this coming Saturday at 4pm we'll have his baptismal service! You're all invited if you wanna come and down and attend! It has been so great to be able to work with him over these past 2 months. He has really changed a lot. Most of the other 17 year old kids in the world aren't making the decision to be baptized. He is really cool. I think that he'd be one of the converts that would go and serve a mission in a year! That would be really sweet!

We've also found another young person that we're teaching! He is 22 years old and he isn't really into the right things in his life. He was very happy when we came and knocked on his door. He almost cried during the lesson. He is one that has lots of potential to progress if he keeps all of his commitments such as pray, read and attend church.

Haha this past week I had a disgusting experience with my daily agenda..... haha really weird. We were walking back from lunch and my bookcase fell out of my hands and rolled. And when it rolled my agenda fell out and rolled as well. It rolled into a little creek that was flowing out of a house. Well this creek is leaving from the bathroom of this house. Haha and it all happened in slow motion. I saw it happen and yelled "nooooooo" because I knew it would end up there. After that I had to dry it and spray a lot of axe to try and get the awful smell out of it. haha thought that you might like the experience! Well have a great week! I love you all!

Elder Farnsworth




No comments:

Post a Comment