Monday, May 22, 2017

Lima (San Gregorio) Peru – Week 18

Well this week like all of the other weeks flew by! It was my last week here in San Gregorio. After 3 transfers here, I am leaving. It is actually kind of sad because I have grown really close to the people here in this area. They are so amazing. They have taken me in like family. There are people here that I will remember for the rest of my life here. And hopefully I'll have the opportunity to be able to return to visit them!

It’s a little sad that we didn’t end up with a baptism this transfer. This next transfer they'll be having a baptism here! His name is Christopher. He is 18 years old and he is really cool. We talked with him outside of his house one day and from there it has gone really well. In the last 3 weeks he has come to church 2 times and he has had most of the lessons. He has a baptismal date for the 3rd of June and hopefully I'll be able to come back for that! We have also found lots of good other people that have a lot of potential. I will be leaving them with my comp which I trust will make something good out of them.

Well, my family that I baptized gave me this blanket. It is a typically color scheme for one of the departments here in Peru. The other pic is from a FHE that we did. And the other is with some people from my zone. Well sorry for the short letter this week... I promise that next week will be longer.

Bye I love you all!
Elder Farnsworth




No comments:

Post a Comment