Monday, May 8, 2017

Lima (San Gregorio) Peru – Week 16

Well another week has gone by and now it is only one week until Mother’s Day. I’m pretty sure that my mom is more excited to skype than I am! (; Do I skype her or a girl??? Haha jk If I skyped a girl and not her she would probably come here and kill me or something like that. Haha better not do that!
Well this was a good week! My comp and I had a lot of success finding new investigators! We gave two of them baptismal dates and they accepted! So that’s good! The month of June will be a really good month for this area. We are teaching a couple families that have the potential of being baptized that month. And 4 of the 5 families are married so that makes it easier! But we'll see how it goes! My comp has asked me so many times why we keep on finding new people, but not only people, families. I say it’s because of obedience. He and I have been working hard on obeying with exactness and I think that it has been paying off!

Well this morning we had some down time and I did a lot of thinking about things I’ve learned and how many blessings I truly have. One of those blessings is that my parents were such a great example to me as I was growing up. I didn’t give much thought to it then, but now I can see it all and it makes sense! I am so blessed!! I’m even more blessed to be able to know the knowledge of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ! And now I have right now the amazing opportunity to share it with as many people as possible! The best part about this knowledge that I have is that I have a loving Heavenly Father who does everything for me, and has given me everything. It is my responsibility to share it with the people and that makes me so happy.

Well the pics are when I found a Dr Pepper, calling my parents today (to set up Mother’s Day Skype) and some pics with a missionary. Well have a great day and talk with you next week!!

Love,
Elder Farnsworth

I found Dr Pepper in Peru!
Calling Home to set up Mother's Day Skype
Missionary Friend



No comments:

Post a Comment