Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Lima (San Gregorio) Peru – Week 17

Hola! How are all of you?? Because I'm just fantastic, as my grandpa would say. It has been a great past couple of days. For one, I was able to talk to Annie on Mother’s Day. Oh and yeah I talked with my mom too...... Haha well to say the least I talked with the 2 women in my life. Haha and they're both doing well. It was great to see everyone’s smiling faces and to see that the fam is doing well. Also today, I was able to go to the temple! It is always really amazing to be able to enter the House of the Lord. It’s just so amazing the feelings and things that I'm able to gain every time I go.

Well, there is just one week left in the transfer and I will probably be going to a new area next week. I now have 3 transfers here and this next transfer will only be 3 weeks. At the end of it, President Boswell will leave and our new President will come. Wow, I can't believe that he will be leaving. This man is so amazing. He has helped me in so many ways. He is honestly like a second dad to me. He will be missed.

This week was a little harder than normal in my area. It was because it was Mother’s Day, but people use any excuse they can to say they don’t have time. So not a lot happened. We had some hope that 2 of our investigators were going to be baptized this Saturday but they're not ready...... Maybe in a week or two. It’s hard to make appts with them and their schedule. I have hope that they'll eventually reach the waters of baptism. That is one thing that I've learned in the mission field. You help a lot of people in the process of baptism and the gospel in their lives. Whether it is planting the first seed or harvesting the fruits of other missionaries. Every step is very important whether I'm there or not for their baptism. I’ve had a couple baptisms that I wasn't able to attend, but I was still really happy for them.

Well not a lot to write about this week..... Sorry. PICS of the week. I have 2 pics with some friends that are going home in a week and one from my skype with the fam.

Well, have a great week! I love you!

Elder Farnsworth
Elder Acuna

Elder Paiva


No comments:

Post a Comment