Monday, March 27, 2017

Lima (San Gregorio) Peru – Week 10

Hey everyone! How’s everyone doing?? It’s all good here! It’s finally starting to cool down after being so hot! The nights are getting cooler too so it’s not as hot when I sleep. It was a good week and it was a bad week... What do you want to hear first??? Ok, I'll start with the bad. Well... The Vasquez family didn't get baptized.... Or married.... Because they had some problems with their wedding papers. But, I think it'll all be ready for the 8th of April! So that’s what we're planning on. It was kind of disappointing that it didn’t happen this weekend. But it’s good that it’s still going to happen. They're all ready! Just need to wait for the day! We went with them to the temple Thursday night and it was amazing! For one, the temple is really pretty at night and they loved it. They want to be sealed there one year after their baptisms so that they can be sealed for time and all eternity. So that’s great! 

Hayde came to church for the second week in a row and she's getting excited for her baptism on the 8th of April! It took us a long time to convince her to come to church. Like we're talking weeks.... But when she finally came and she loved it! So I think that she'll be all ready for the 8th!

We had a person come to church for the first time yesterday. Her name is Baledia and she is 17 years old. She really liked church and so I think that we'll probably give her a baptism date this week!

Well the good news is that General Conference is this weekend! We have the amazing opportunity to hear from the prophet and apostles! And to learn a ton! I’m super-duper excited for this! I hope all of you are too! And the other good news is that I got a package from my loving mother! It was filled with straight candy and a tie. Let’s just say I had a massive sugar rush. And the tie is super awesome! Well that’s all I’ve got this week! Have a good one! BYE!

Elder Farnsworth
Lima Peru Temple

Favorite new tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment