Monday, December 19, 2016

Lima (Santa Anita Ward) - Week 2

Hola! Yeah I don't have very much time to email today............... We had to get up early today and email because we're having a mission Christmas party for Pday today. I don't really know much about it and my zone has to be there early to set up stuff. It’s like 2 hours away... so my email is going to be brief. Wow opening an area is a lot harder than I thought it'd be. A lot of walking and a lot more talking with just about everyone. But it’s really good practice with my Spanish! I feel like my Spanish has improved a lot now that I've looked back. I understand a lot more and now that I can understand more, I have been applying that to my own speaking. That’s one of the perks of having a native comp.

I honestly can't believe that this Sunday is Christmas! And even weirder that there isn't going to be snow or cold weather.. Haha it’s just the opposite it’s hot and humid. But wherever we are in the world, the meaning of Christmas is the same and that’s what we need to remember. I hope that you all remember it and have a great Christmas! I'll talk with you all next week after Christmas!

Love you all!
Elder Farnsworth



No comments:

Post a Comment