Monday, May 7, 2018

Lima (Surco) Peru – Week 2

Hola como están?

Well we had another great week here in Surco! We were able to find some more people and invite them to baptism. They accepted a date for this month so that was very exciting to be a part of that process. We also had our leadership counsel and it was a good moment of learning and celebrating for just a moment on the success that we were able to have as a mission in the month of April. Then right back to work for this month of May. Today we had a really cool optional training that we went to. I also went to it a couple of months ago. I think that I might have mentioned it to you, but I can't remember if I did. It was awesome. It was basically a training on how to become successful after the mission. It was very interesting, and it helped me out!

Well that’s all for this week! The pics are of my comp, the zone, and my comp and I doing some really fun paper work. Well, have an amazing week, I love you all!

Elder Farnsworth




No comments:

Post a Comment