Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Lima (Surco) Peru – Week 4

Today was a great day. We were able to go to the temple and it was my second to last time going here! That's crazy! I always enjoy going to the temple to learn more and receive divine inspiration. 

We were also able to have a baptism here so that was awesome! Her name is Ariana (18). She is really great and she shared a really strong testimony after she was baptized!

We have been reading a book in the mission that is absolutely amazing! I would recommend it to all! It has really changed my perspective on faith and what we need to do to receive heavenly help. So, read it. It will change your life!



The pics are with some of the zone, baptism and with my son and my comp. Because I started to train Elder Myers and then he finished it. Well I hope that you all have a great week!

Elder Farnsworth



Elder Silva (Companion), Elder Meyers (mission son), Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment