Monday, March 5, 2018

Lima (LaMolina) Peru – Week 11

Let’s just start off by saying that this last week was amazing in several different ways! We are seeing lots and lots of miracles here and we truly are blessed so much. We were able to have an amazing week as a zone as well.

Yesterday was an amazing day for my companion and I. It was also very spiritual! We both fasted for a specific reason and that reason was to help our investigator that has a baptismal date for the 17th find a way to stop working or find herself a new job. While we were in ward counsel yesterday we were able to come up with ideas to help this investigator to be baptized on the 17th. It was absolutely amazing! This is a great ward and it also has to do with the trust that my companion and I have with this ward here. I feel like we can ask them anything and they'll be willing to help us. So, we truly are blessed to have that trust and to have the support that they give to us to help our investigators that are getting to know the gospel. Also, the family that we are reactivating and teaching their kids are doing amazing! Yesterday was the first time that they went to church in 15 years and they got up to share their testimonies and it was suppper spiritual. They got up and gave such powerful testimonies. Then we went to visit the kids last night and they're really excited for their baptisms.

My comp and I are really excited for this month because we will be having 6 baptisms here in La Molina Vieja. It is amazing how much we have been able to do together and to be blessed so much like this. We didn't have any baptisms here in January or February, so we are making those 2 months up in this month and we're finding some good people for April.

Also, this week my comp completed 1 year in the mission and he really wanted to go to Chilis because we have one here in the zone. So last Pday we went there, and it was really good and not too expensive. I ate some Mexican food. Then after our leadership meeting president took us to a Brazilian restaurant called Rodizio. If I'm not mistaken there is one in Utah like it and it was supper good. I think I ate more beef in that hour than in all my mission. One of the pics is with my Idaho friend Elder Anderson and then we went to a baptism in our zone. The last pic is with my son who was also at that baptism. Well I hope that your week was as great as mine was and if not, I hope that this week will be great! I love you all!

Elder Farnsworth

 






No comments:

Post a Comment