Monday, March 12, 2018

Lima (LaMolina) Peru – Week 12

Hola mis queridos amigos y familia. Como están? Espero que se encuentren bien y que estén gustando el clima de primavera. Porque estoy derritiendo acá. Estoy listo por invierno otra vez.

This last week has been supppper great here and this week to come will be even better! My comp and I will be blessed to have 6 baptisms! We are very excited for this. We have worked very hard and have had lots of help from lots of people to make this happen. So, a family of 4 will be getting baptized, a mom and 3 kids, and then 2 others from a less active family that returned to the church. So, it'll all be really great! The brother of the less active member has been listening to the lessons that we've been giving and now he also wants to get baptized. Because at first, he really didn't want much to do with us. He liked to talk with us but didn't really have an interest to the things that we were saying. But as the time went on he has really liked the message that we have and has felt the spirit. Last Monday we had a family home evening with President Amato and his family and we talked about having a modern-day prophet and he loved that. So, after that he has showed lots of interest to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Oh, my comp and I don’t have transfers and so we'll be staying together another transfer and we'll be having lots of success this month and a half! So, the pics that I have are from last Pday, with my father in the mission that went home today, a cool pic of the temple and my missionary tan line! Well I hope that you all have a really great week! Bye I love you!

Elder Farnsworth





No comments:

Post a Comment