Monday, December 25, 2017

Lima (LaMolina) Peru – Week 1

Feliz Navidad a todos!

Wow I honestly can't believe that this is my second and last Christmas in the mission. The time has flown by! I remember when we went to Disneyland 2 years ago as a family before the mission and it feels like yesterday.

Well this last week has flown bye! With my new calling of being a ZL I have been super busy. Haha I thought I was busy when I was a DL, but know I know that it wasn't that bad. Just alone in the last week we had to give a training at the new leader training on how to give a district meeting and do splits, we went on splits with the assistants, had a meeting with them, bought food for a zone Christmas breakfast and many other things. But let’s just say that we have been literally running to get everything done. But it has been super great! My zone is so great, and we have lots of American things here such as fast food, stores and even the American embassy. Its huge! And we have the temple. It is very much like the USA here in my area and in my zone! It is totally opposite than any of my other areas, but it is super great. There are so many amazing people here! Members and investigators. We are going to have lots of success here because the ward is strong and there are lots of escogidos here!

We were able to start visiting a person that has been coming to church for about 2 months and she is super good! At the beginning she didn't want to talk with us, but then she sent us a message wanting to know more about the church and the book of Mormon. And she has been asking the members a lot about baptism and what she needs to do to be baptized. So, this week we will be inviting her to be baptized for the end of January or beginning of February.

The pics are of a dinner last night, fireworks (because there were a ton of them) and from a breakfast we did this morning! Well I love you all and hope that your Christmas’s were perfect!

Elder Farnsworth







No comments:

Post a Comment