Thursday, December 14, 2017

Lima (San Luis) Peru – Week 17

Hello everybody! How are you all! I hope that you're all enjoying the cold weather while I'm getting a nice tan and sweating down here. Haha well I guess should say a nice half neck tan line and an arm one. Well this week is flying by!

We had our last district meeting for this transfer and I did splits with 2 areas. So, it has been very busy, but very great! We had one of our investigators change his own baptismal date from the 20th of Jan to the 30th of Dec. And he asked, can I be baptized this day and we said of course you can! He got really excited. He is 68 years old and he is so funny! He's got some crazy stories. He actually contacted us and that’s how we started teaching him! I'll have to let you know how it all goes with him!

I can’t believe that this transfer will be ending this Monday! It has flown by! So, I'll be able to let you know what my transfers are next Monday! This pic I have is of my district.

Well I hope that you all have an amazing week! Keep watching those videos every day. The ones that I shared with you last week. Do it so you can help somebody else have a good Christmas! I love you all and talk with you next week!

Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment