Monday, February 20, 2017

Lima (San Gregorio) Peru – Week 5

Hola! Como están?? Porque todo esta bien aquí! It’s still hot and I don’t have water in my house again! So we get water Wednesday in the morning and it goes away Saturday in the morning..... Haha and it’s been like that every week for 4 weeks. Haha it’s just great. So my shower is typically with a tub of water the we brought up from the first floor. They always have water for some reason, and then I use a tupperwear to pour water over me.... Haha it’s great! I think I always want to shower like this! Haha joking... I need to pray harder for water......

Well, some good news with my family that we're teaching! All of them went to church yesterday for the 3 hours! We also had a lesson with a married couple in our ward and it was great. We had them talk about the blessings that come through raising your family in the gospel and the blessings of being able to be sealed in the temple. The husband said something amazing, “I know that I need to get married and be baptized, but not because I feel like I need to, I want to." So we put a date for them to be married and baptized on the 25 of March and they said yes! So that was really exciting for my companion and me! I'll keep you updating on the details!! (:

Haha I finally took a picture with my comp! I look like a giant next to him! But yeah that’s us, the missionaries of San Gregorio I. And the other pic is of my zone from today. Well all is good here, except the fact we don’t have water, and I hope all is well there! Wow I can't believe that it is almost March! It’s crazy! Time flies by! This is the last week of the transfer! It flew by! Well I'll talk to you next week!

Audios!
Elder Farnsworth
My companion - Elder Granda from Ecuador

Zone

Special BUG???


No comments:

Post a Comment