Monday, July 2, 2018

Lima (Surco) Peru – Week 10

Well this last week was a very successful one! We were able to have the baptism of 2-part family kids. Wow let me just say that I have never seen some kids so happy to get baptized. It is amazing that at their young age they understand what baptism is and why it is so important. I am truly astonished with them. One of them was in the font and he gave us the thumbs up before and then came out of the water with a huge smile on his face! Super cool.

We also were blessed to find some super chosen people during this past week. A super chosen person came to church to ask us to visit him and we did, and he accepted a baptismal date for the 28th of this month! So that is super exciting!

Well that's all for this week I hope that it goes well for you all! Have a good one. I love you!

Elder Farnsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment